LinkAbility provides Targeted Case Management for people with developmental disabilities.
We take a team approach to your case management. While we dedicate one team member to oversee your care, behind the scenes we work together to offer the service quality you deserve.
- We listen to you and learn about your needs
- We help make sure you understand your rights
- We write a plan to help your team meet your needs
- We take an active role in your care
- We look at the results you get on a regular basis
- We adjust your plan along the way if needed
- We attend IEP meetings, when requested, for your school-age child
What services are available from providers?
We advocate to support your choice to link you with providers. Examples of services might be:
- Someone to help you go shopping or finding things you enjoy doing in the community
- Learning to cook and clean in your apartment or home
- Getting you a ride for a medical appointment
- A place to learn new skills in a small group or one-on-one
- Keeping your job or getting a better job
- Role playing or practice talking to people around town
- Learning to make safe choices
- A place you can visit when your caregiver isn’t available
- Talking to a doctor over the phone
Each service may have additional eligibility guidelines and be subject to available funds. LinkAbility isn’t a service provider.
- Autism services
- Respite services
- Crisis intervention
- Self-directed services
- Medicaid Home & Community Based Waiver programs