LinkAbility provides Targeted Case Management for people with developmental disabilities.
We take a team approach to your case management. While we dedicate one team member to oversee your care, behind the scenes we work together to offer the service quality you deserve.
- We listen to you and learn about your needs
- We help make sure you understand your rights
- We write a plan to help your team meet your needs
- We take an active role in your care
- We look at the results you get on a regular basis
- We adjust your plan along the way if needed
- We attend IEP meetings, when requested, for your school-age child
- Autism services
- Respite services
- Crisis intervention
- Self-directed services
- Medicaid Home & Community Based Waiver programs