What services are available from providers?
We advocate to support your choice to link you with providers. Examples of services might be:
- Someone to help you go shopping or finding things you enjoy doing in the community
- Learning to cook and clean in your apartment or home
- Getting you a ride for a medical appointment
- A place to learn new skills in a small group or one-on-one
- Keeping your job or getting a better job
- Role playing or practice talking to people around town
- Learning to make safe choices
- A place you can visit when your caregiver isn’t available
- Talking to a doctor over the phone
Each service may have additional eligibility guidelines and be subject to available funds. LinkAbility isn’t a service provider.
A community resource directory is coming to this page in 2021, brought to you by our Community Outreach Developer. Until then, please talk to your Service Coordinator.